Re: [NTLK] OT: Need someone in London

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 15:41:00 EDT

What ever happened to the "Head Shok"? I wouldn't trade anything for mine.
I've had my Cannondale for about 10 years now, do they not use this
technology anymore? It shaves off ounces in weight and increases stability
and torsion vs. a non-head shok...

http://www.cannondale.com/suspension/06/headshok_super_fatty_ultra_dlr.html

Well, I guess they still do here in the States. I would highly recommend
this over any other shock. Like I said, I've had this Mountain Bike for 10
years now and have well over 20k US miles on it. The Head Shok has been
rebuilt once. One really nice feature is the "On The Fly" infinite
adjustment or a pure lockout.

Paul