Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton clearout

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 18:33:44 EDT

~~~ On 2006/08/08 21:57, Russ Bravo at russbravo@lineone.net wrote ~~~

> * boxed original Newton MessagePad AC adapters
> PLUS, of course, 20mb Newton memory cards loaded with useful apps,
> drivers and utilities for 2100s.

Dear Russ,

An AC adapter and a 20 MB Newton would interest me. I'd love to make you an
offer as you requested but I really have no idea what is an appropriate
amount to offer. I'm not being funny here, but I just don't have the
necessary experience and familiarity to pick the right numbers.

I live near Oxford, so shipping should be easy to cost up.

Thanks.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/