Re: [NTLK] Loaner Cards

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 03:06:17 EDT

On 8/8/06, dean smoth <xxyyzzcc123@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, I figured that out finally. My "blathering" was
> an attempt at humor, something my wife has repeatedly
> warned me against. ( She seems to think I'm not good
> at it. Appparently you share her disillusionment.)

LOL! No, that was funny! I think that the problem with your first
'attempt' was that it lacked context. That's when smileys help. :-)

> Thanks for the tip about posting under the quote
> though, all my experience goes the other way.

sigh.... young whipper-snappers. ;-) I remember, back in the days when
AOL was king, on their boards, that you had to do all your own
quoting! copy-paste, and add the "<<" and ">>" at the beginning and
ends, and no attributions, unless you added them. ;-) You young'uns
have it soooo easy.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland