Re: [NTLK] Paying for Dashboard

From: Stephen Chan <stephenchan1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 18:22:40 EDT

I think i'm definitely going to get Dashboard. It looks very
impressive. also, the fact that it is a dead platform is all the
more reason to pay for it. exceptional applications are very few and
far between on dead platforms and paying for it would encourage more
to get involved in the game.

I'm just trying to offer a pragmatic view on whether you should buy
it or not ;P

on a different note, I'm receiving delivery of my first Newton
tomorrow. an MP2100. i also got a 2GB CF card with PCMCIA adapter and
a Wavelan GOLD! I can't wait to experience myself what i've been
hearing is a vastly superior device to almost everything on the market!

Over.