Re: [NTLK] newton network nonsense

From: John Coady <jcoady_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 15:13:04 EDT

Do you have an email application installed?

I have Eudora Pro (and I love it) but a few days ago I found that I
couldn't get on the web with either wireless or wired ethernet. This
was sending me round the bend until I discovered that my email info
had somehow become corrupted - my user name was missing and "pop"
and "smtp" were missing.

As soon as they were fixed I was back on line. And I have no idea
what caused the problem.