Re: [NTLK] luna suite registration

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 21:27:41 EDT

I would think that it would take more direct action on the part of
the author to release the copyright, but I understand that the source
code was released.

While I have heard that Lunasuite has problems there a many on the
list that seem to like it.
Hopefully registration is just down temporarily.

Did you send an email to the web-master?

Woody