Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi's Drivers vs. AirPort Extreme

From: John Coady <jcoady_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 23:33:46 EDT

With Airport Express plugged and connected to your router, open
Airport Admin Utility>Configure>Airport.

Click on the button "Change Wireless Security" and select "Not Enabled".

Just above that - under "Base Station" there is a button "Change
password...". Go in there and set your password.

At the very bottom of that window under "Mode" I have selected
"802.11b only". It works for me.

*********