Re: [NTLK] Terry Pratchett Newton Books

From: Martin Queen <martin.queen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 10:18:11 EDT

Yeah but hey I've spent 15 quid on the each of the last 15 novels the
week they came out on hardback so I think Terry being a very resonable
man would not be all that fussed about me having a newton book copy of
Mort of the Light Fantastic.

Copyright is way too overblown by some people in my humble opinion.
Its like getting upitty about being 5 miles per hour over the speed
limit. Fair enough your not supposed to do it but hey everyone does
and if you get caught then fair cop.

My own opinion I hope I don't get flamed for it.