Re: [NTLK] Where to get MAC address?

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 21:29:39 EDT

I'm going to let it lay where it is and just appreciate that the PC emulator
did the trick on your Mac...

Congratulations...

Now, listen to Ed... There is no reason that you can't manager your own
network from the ISP connection. They don't need to know anything
down-stream from your router. Holy moly, I have 2 WiFi printers, 2 laptops,
a pda, a pda cell phone, one server and a couple of pc's not to mention my
horde of MessagePads... Oh and a Vonage phone. Comcast knows nothing beyond
the mac address of my router, and they don't care either.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director - Mortgages in all 50 States + Puerto Rico

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile
www.HomeProASAP.com