Re: [NTLK] Shot Logger on eBay

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 15:02:21 EDT

On 8/23/06, Flemming Sorvin <fsorvin@alumni.sfu.ca> wrote:
> There's a Shot Logger package available on eBay (I'm not selling it,
> just found it):

Yeah, it's a nice application and the company's still around though
I'm not sure they support that app anymore or not.

The sellers a nice guy up in Massachusetts - to bad the asking price
is so steep. This is his second round at auctioning it since the last
starting price was even higher and no one clicked in that time..

Definitely a rare piece of equipment - dare I say rare since there are
definitely very few in circulation.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung