[NTLK] URGENTY need EZ2VGA/EZ2TV + Fighting Complacency within the Newton Community?

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 13:07:36 EDT

I'm in urgent need of fellow Newtonians helping me out here. I'm after
buying an EZ2VGA or EZ2TV pmcia adapter to use with an eMate and VGA
projector for teaching activity-based science. For example, testing
local fresh water habitats and creating a Water Habitat Assessment
Toolkit (using a recently acquired eProbe for eMate system) see below:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&ih=003&item=130003895764&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

The EZ2VGA would let a whole class of students see the results up on a
large projector screen. For the context of the project see below:

http://www.apple.com/uk/education/schools/articles/breakfastclub/

If I can't find one in the next week (term starts soon) I'll have to
abandon the whole idea of letting students see the miracles of the
green in action!

Contact me direct if you have one for sale or can suggest where I can
buy one (I'm not expecting anyone to give it away or sell it cheaply).

Thanks, John