Re: [NTLK] IC/ VC - OPML back to the Newton

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 22:26:00 EDT

> I have just been trying out the last version of IC/ VC to see how
> easily it was to transfer OPML files back and forth. Transferring
> them to the desktop is a breeze - a Note checklist opens seamlessly
> in OO. However the problem occurred when trying to do the reverse.

I had the same thing happen as with you. I sent an OPML file to my
Newton, tried to open it in the Inbox (it wasn't that large) and got
some error or other. "Oh, well," I said to myself, "I have other
things I need to do now." So I dropped it.

Later on, I checked, and the outline was sitting (as an outline) in
my Notes.

Now, I have no idea what happened, or how to recreate it, so I won't
worry about it again until tomorrow. Point is, something happened
along the way, and it does seem to be possible.

And THAT is slick. As I keep saying.

Michael