Re: [NTLK] IC/VC Help + NewtonBook Question

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 21:36:47 EDT

Clinton

The Message is a bible application for the Newton; you can get RSV and AV
translations for it (available on UNNA, I think).

The newton book method has the advantage of bookmarking and putting in your own
annotations but unlikely to be easy to find stuff by bible reference.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Also -- I would like to put a copy of the Bible on my 2100 in
NewtonBook format, but all I can find is the New Testament. Is there
anyone out there that might know where I can find the Old Testament
as well? One of the things I do with my Newton is take sermon notes
at church, and having an electronic Bible present would come in so
much handy. Problem is, I need all of it, not just the New Testament.
Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.
[snip]