Re: [NTLK] Flash cards

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 22:05:37 EDT

Most Linear Flash cards will work with the 2x00 series Newtons.
see <http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-hardware.html#IIB1>
fore a general outline of types of cards that will wotk.
I have found that some Intel series II+ cards will not work in the
emate but are fine in the 2x00.
search eBay for Linear Flash

Woody