[NTLK] EE TRANSFER (was:Help A Poor Guy Out)

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 10:22:37 EDT

        You know if screen pics is all you want, there is always VNC connections (controlling Newton from another computer), Eistein (emulating a Newton), I think there was one other that would display a Newton is nearly real time on another computer, but...

... the EASIEST when you don't have a EZ2VGA card (and why I eventually sold mine) is you can use EE Transfer to send screen prints to another computer to display a .pict file.

        There are other ways around this, and EZ2VGA is by the far the most expensive.

        Doc Clu