[NTLK] Problems w/ Money Magazine Business Forms

From: Douglas Starnes <doug-doug_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 00:27:18 EDT

I have a copy of the aforementioned software. I am trying to use it on both
my 130 and my 2100. In both cases, I have created a list of products in
"Sales Pricing". when I create a "Sales" listing, the items listed in the
pricing list are not available and a -48808 error is presented. According
to the manual I have, I should be able to see the items listed on Pricing
and select the item I wish to add to the sale. I have installed the
complete forms grouping.

Is this a known bug or am I "special"? Does anyone have a suggestion for a
fix?

TIA
--Douglas Starnes