Re: [NTLK] WTB: Newton Harness system

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 22:43:32 EST

> Are you looking for a harness that went over your
> neck or shoulder
> and the Newton fit in the harness upside down and
> when you picked it
> up it was right side up.

No — sorry to have been unclear! I'm looking for the
Newton Harness for the Newton 2x00's that was used in
the Hand Stand case. Here's a link to what it looked
like:
http://www.pda-concepts.com/holsterview.html

> I have a few harneses for the Newton. The
> maker is unkown or
> at least I haven't looked and they are stored in my
> shop some where
> and the harness is red in color as I remember and
> very well put
> together. Let me know

If they're Newton 2x00 harnesses which work as the one
linked above does (holds Newton 2x00 snugly, gives
access to all its ports, and has velcro on the back to
hold it inside a case) I'd be most interested!

Thanks much for your reply, and sorry for the
vagueness of my first post.

Regards,
Jon