Re: [NTLK] Stylus

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 01:40:06 EST

There was a company that sold sylii that fit into one of those multi-
point pens/pencils.
The mechanism is standardized and was created or at least mostly
supplied by) a Japanese company called Zebra.
So, the points I mentioned all filt into Zebra-style pens.
They are very similar in circumference to Newton stylus points, but a
lot longer.
I bet they could be cut down & glued in, and maybe even the remaining
length could be carefully shaped to another new point.
I will try to locate the name tomorrow.
Another possibility is the refill points for the stylus from a
macally "iceCAD" USB tablet - mine came with 2 or 3 extra points (if
I recall correctly).
All of the above, however, are white.