Re: [NTLK] Newton as eReader

From: SF Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 15:58:22 EST

I'll have to check. I've used both NewtonBook format and Paperback and
can't remember which it was in the 120. I've since deleted all docs from
the 120 and switched to the 2100, which I didn't want to do. I had hoped
to leave the 120 as my doc reader, and use the 2100 for everything else.
Give me a few days to reload some files onto the 120 and get back to you.