Re: [NTLK] Recharging disposable AA batteries?

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 21:49:17 EST

That has been my experience as well.
It was great back when it first came out (early 90s) and rechargables
were bloody $$$. And, it has remained cost-effective for the couple
of situations where constant recharge was feasible or not too
inconvenient.
But the hassle factor & leaks make it not worth replacing the unit
after it falls apart completely (my first unit died, and the 2d unit
is down to only 2 reliable bays out of 4).