Re: [NTLK] Recharging disposable AA batteries?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 13:21:15 EST

On 12/7/06, Ed Kummel <tech_ed@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Be careful on "AA" NiHM batteries of 2300mAh or greater on the sled...These batts tend to be thicker and can cause the sled to become stuck inside the Newt...Removing the sled is a frustrating endevor at best...I had to undo the case screws to get mine out...

Unfortunately Ed everyone on the list is going to have to deal with that.
There are of course the few who have modified their Battery Tray to
use rechargeable NiMH AA'a and for us that will be dealt with when the
cells are weak - who knows exactly when that will be but I've not had
to do that for a long time already... ;-)

I better get some more Battery Trays and modify a few more for myself
and anyone else who'd rathe not have to deal with changing cells so
often...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung