Re: [NTLK] :::Mammoth Bundle of Newt:::

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 11:20:23 EST

Thanks Dana for the optional ideas.

In reality I have soooo much to catalog with dignity in images and
description that my Newts deserve I'll push it off 'till next year as a
resolution ;-) <G>

To be certain I'll avoid eBay in favor of our NTLK List to have priority.

Many thanks again to all for sharing and wisdom.

Happy Holidays to all and more than all
 . . . . peace and goodwill,

John