Re: [NTLK] Recharging disposable AA batteries?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Dec 09 2006 - 18:47:02 EST

I would still recommend that you freeze all your extra packages
(installed) packages and see if that makes a difference. Some don't
allow the Newt to sleep properly and hence leave it in a power using
state. For example there is a package that would turn the LCD on with a
tap. While this is handy it is almost the same thing as having your
newt set to "never sleep". So I still would freeze all of the packages
just to see. Yes it is possible you have a bad batch of batteries or
one bad one in the bunch that is causing the relatively short usage
time. But like I said, you might want to check your packages just to
be sure.

-Dan