Re: [NTLK] Ebay/Paypal (Was: [FS or T] Mac and newton related gear)

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 09:24:58 EST

>"hidden"
>costs. Is not the buyer able to view these "fees"

Sorry, but I honestly do not know the answer so I ask herein: Are any
fees, costs, charges, whatever labels are used actually NOT available to
the buyer? That is, do you have to click on the "buy now" button or
whatever it is, and then only subsequent to this additional fees are
appearing? ....and if so, can't or shouldn't a buyer "ask" the seller
if there are any charges NOT available until after the completion of a
purchase? John