Re: [NTLK] About FS EBay PayPal and Shipping

From: Mark Ross <markr13_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 10:33:00 EST

As a shipper ourselves, we use both UPS and USPS for overseas
shipping. The difference, however, is large. USPS has tracking only
on more expensive methods, its reliability is sometimes questionable
(and sometimes not their fault as they use local postal authorities
for delivery). UPS has its own agents in each country and guarantees
time certain delivery along with $100 of insurance at no extra cost.
You get what you pay for.

--
Mark Ross
markr13@verizon.net