[NTLK] Merry Christmas from the Dunn family

From: <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 03:11:53 EST

Merry Christmas from the Dunn family. Since we are all still together we
were able carry on our twenty-odd year tradition of a wacky family photo.
For the last several years I always tell myself this might be the last, but
none of us wants to stop.

This year we are a mixed bag of comic heroes. Matt is Deathstroke, from
Teen Titans <http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/deathstroke.html>.
Deathstroke often wears a mask, but occasionally his face is shown. Pattie
and Mike are from Samurai Champloo
<http://www.adultswim.com/shows/samuraichamploo/>. Mike is Mugen, and
Pattie is Fuu. I started out to be their partner, Jin, but I blended in
some Toshiro Mifune with a touch of buginese pirate.

Here we are:

< http://www.aloha.com/~knowtree/xmas2006/xmas2006.jpg >

In case you missed it, here is last year's photo, which needs no explanation:

< http://www.aloha.com/~knowtree/xmas2005/xmas2005.jpg >

Gary Dunn
Honolulu