Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt <Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue Dec 26 2006 - 07:52:34 EST

At 12:31 26.12.2006, you wrote:

>On 25 Dec, 2006, at 9:30 pm, Steve Hammond wrote:
>
>> Do you intend to use the Sync engine into OS X for the syncing
>> feature?
>
>Yes.

Simon, Steve, forgive me for butting in, but what might be the best
(read: fastest) and most reliable syncing and installing method with
NCX?

You might not know it yet, but will NCX do cabled ethernet?
Will it be compatible with Adriano Angelilli's USB-solution?

http://notwen.com/sync/dongle

Or will a Keyspan adapter be required?

Sorry if these questions sound pointless or superfluous in some
way. I'm on WinXP so far, but intend to migrate to an iMac in 07.

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/concord/