Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 07:53:17 EST

Thanks Woody, that worked!

Basically, the Documents folder is pre-selected, but if one reselects
it the icon in the preferences changes from a white/blank folder icon
to the actual Documents folder icon. I was able to initiate and
complete a full backup from NCX, but it still seems to fail when I
try to initiate the backup from Dock on the Newton.

But that's a nice step forward. I'll have to pick up a second
MessagePad for some more complete testing (an Einstein serial
interface would be excellent so that I could use that as my testbed
for backups & restores).

Thanks again,

Morgan Aldridge

--