Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 14:59:29 EST

On 26 dec 2006, at 17.05, Steve Hammond wrote:

>>> Yes.
>
> That's really a good news, and it follows the discussion we had here
> a few month ago.

happy new year everyone!!!

i really hope that simons framework will get more attention now that
there is a proof of concept that really stirs the newton universe. as
simon stated in his last post, NCX is *not* built around DCL.

regarding all the discussions on newt development some five-six
months ago, i believe ppl should look simons way more often, just
like i tried to hint back then...

vänliga hälsningar / warmest regards,

/ ®

roman pixell, freelancer