[NTLK] Which driver for a3Com Megahertz 3CXE589DT

From: Steve Hammond <stevehammond_at_globetrotter.net>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 08:10:33 EST

Hi,

I have the afford-mention card for my 2100, and having problem with
the drivers. I know the card is compatible, because I already used it
with my 2100...

The problem is that when I chose a Megahertz driver from the driver
list, it does not work. I remember in the past that I chosen a 3Com
driver model, and it worked, but now it won't.

I have to say, I reloaded my 2100 from scratch after an all backup of
it. I copied back the Newton Internet enabler, modem/serial module
and Ethernet module into internal memory. All other modules/program/
drivers have been transfered to my 32 meg card.

Thanks for any help.