Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Steve Hammond <stevehammond_at_globetrotter.net>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 10:09:00 EST

Hi,

There is one thing I did not understand on the NCX utility on the
Newton Itself when using the Internet module. It's all about the work
sites.

In the dock, I chose connect via Internet. Then, in the connect to, I
have the choice of my work places, or another computer. If I choose
the later, I can select my computer as expected. But for a work site,
I can't. With a work place if I click connect, then I'm asked to
choose a computer, but the Internet connection does not event made
it. So it is impossible to select a computer.

Is it only me, or it is a remaining bug or work to do the NCX?

Thanks