Re: [NTLK] OT (a bit anyway) The Ninety-Nine Cent Emate

From: Dale Raby <daleraby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 18:11:45 EST

Well, it was a good story, but too long. Listmeisters don't like long
stories.
Hmmm... while I have been told I have a little Jewish blood, and I recognize
the words "Mazel tov" as being a Yiddish/Hebrew language phrase that doesn't
have an exact English equivalent, the word Efty doesn't ring any bells. I'm
guessing its not a Yiddish or Hebrew word. Googling it up gave some
references to Ubuntu Linux... but I'm still kind of in the dark.

What is the Efty project?

Dale