Re: [NTLK] Which driver for a3Com Megahertz 3CXE589DT

From: Steve Hammond <stevehammond_at_globetrotter.net>
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 09:37:51 EST

> Make sure you have a look here:
>
> http://www.pda-soft.de/eternetconnectivity.html

Thanks Frank,

I was not aware you have such information on your page. I referred to
it in the past mostly for hardware repair and maintenance.

So, following your page's instructions, I moved (from my memory card)
all the ethernet packages into internal memory. I reseted the Newton
so it can reboot from the packages new locations. I have the same
issues as related before. The card does not work properly.

I freezes the wireless packages, so I have less choices from the card
menu. Then I put the Ethernet card in, and (it was not the first time
it happen) I got a message saying that the Newton cannot write to
this memory card. This message has appeared before, but not very often.

Could this help find the source of the problem?

Maybe one of the packages is corrupted, but...

Thanks!