Re: [NTLK] Lucent Wavelan Turbo Silver - success!

From: Morgan Aldridge (makkintosshu_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 05:55:36 PST

Jon,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Lucent WaveLAN Silver
Turbo will not work with WEP either. The WaveLAN Silver (non-Turbo)
would, but the Silver is not supported by Hiroshi's drivers or More
WiFi.

I hope you can prove me wrong, but I have three of those cards.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant_at_makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/
On Feb 1, 2006, at 8:36 AM, Jon Scordia wrote:
[snip]
> ...and found a pay-as-you-go network, presumably in Starbucks
> across the road.
>
> Fantastic step forward. Now too see whether i can contact my Apple
> airport WEP protected network at home tonight.
>
> I learned a lesson with the Bronze card. The vendor said it worked,
> I tried for hours to get it to work, and on the panel on the back
> it clearly says 'WEP:NO' This one says yes.
[snip]