Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] Lucent Wavelan Turbo Silver - success!

From: Morgan Aldridge (makkintosshu_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 14:28:08 PST

Will,

You are correct. I had not broken out any of my network tools to
verify that point. Please see the note at the bottom of that message
saying that I hadn't verified how the MAC address was included with
WiFi packets and there was a good possibility that one would be able
to know which MAC addresses were connected.

I should have tagged the asterisk onto my response to #2 as well. In
fact, I should have just reread my responses once I finished typing
the message.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--