Re: [NTLK] OT: most MoreInfo like Mac software?

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 17:31:08 PST

Morgan Aldridge wrote:
> Maybe some combination of CRM4Mac/OD4Contact, VoodooPad (http://
> flyingmeat.com/ ; a desktop wiki application), and QuickSilver
> (http://quicksilver.blacktree.com/) would work?
>
> Morgan Aldridge
> --
> morgant_at_makkintosshu.com
> http://www.makkintosshu.com/
>
> On Feb 2, 2006, at 8:45 AM, Michael C. Wittmann wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>>That's where I want something like MoreInfo on the Newton. I can

http://rchi.raskincenter.org/index.php?title=Home
theres always this research project, which I believe has been discussed
here before.

william

ps dvd's are burned and I should have them out by this weekend. I'll
send confirmation and gratuity info to those on my list.

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.