[NTLK] (Slightly) OT: Is "The Wizard of Oz" available in Newton Book format?

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 05:33:30 PST

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anybody out there is aware of a
source of the GERMAN version of the book mentioned
in the topic? Newton book would be perfect, but a
text file would be just as fine. I heard the English
version of this book in my car last week, and I've
decided this is something that I must read to my
daughter.
The German title of this book I think is "Der Zauberer
von Oz".
I don't think I'd violate any copyright here since
to the best of my knowledge Frank Baum wrote this
more than three quarters of a century ago.

Please reply off-list. Thanks a lot!

Frank

Ah, yes. I DID spend more than two hours glued to
my computer, trying to locate this thing somewhere
out there in the web. But I'm notoriously bad at
locating things somewhere out there in the web.