[NTLK] WTB: Newton MP2x00

From: Mark Cannon (b11sentra_at_aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 18:42:10 PST

Im looking for a MP2x00 in rough shape. Pretty much needs to work and
have a semi decent screen on it. I work around fibreglass all day and
i dont want subject my mint MP120 to the hell of my work. A MP130
would work also. The biggest thing im looking for is backlighting. Id
like to keep it under $75-100 for it. The cheaper the better. I was
useing a Handspring Visor to keep track of my day, but it met a bad
ending with some resin. Ive been useing my other Visor, but i hate
trying to write on it in a hurry.

Mark Cannon
MessagePad 120