[NTLK] Trying to set up for a WaveLAN Silver

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 06:12:30 PST

Hiya -
        I'm trying to get my 2100u Newt to work with a WaveLAN Silver Turbo
11mb.
        I've got all the settings right, according to the Driver Labo website

http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm

        However, I still get ignored when I try to connect.

        Also, I'd like to register so I can have WEP up on my router and
still connect (of course, since I can't connect in the first place,
that's kind of redundant), but the website says "Registration was
closed at 12/29/2005 JST.", which I presume means he's no longer
taking registrations or something like that.

        Incidentally, I don't have an Airport base station - I'm using a
Netgear router.

Thanks

--
I would rather that people ask why I have no monument than to ask why
I have one.  -- Cato the Elder