[NTLK] Good to be back

From: Ben Wojtyna (newton_at_torpedobird.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 13:19:09 PST

Hello All!

It has been a while since I had to drop my subscription due to
mounting time issues and less ability to use the newton.
Months, heck I guess it is years, later, I finally have some time,
and organization, to allow me to join back up to newtontalk.

So guys, what's new? I read through the latest on the WWNC (which I
feel bad just dropping off so suddenly on the website the first time
around, need more help there again?).

Great to see everything is still going strong. Hopefully I can
contribute once more to such a great community.

Ben Wojtyna