Re: [NTLK] more lying by Justin, was Re: OT Installing OS X on a Macintosh Performa 550?

From: Richard (newtontalk_at_rssternberg.org)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 12:50:03 PST

Look, talk about obvious: the grammatical and typographical errors
for your three identities are all the same ... and, I'm betting that
everyone here has noticed that from the beginning. But, computer kids
are often a bit geeky, and, as the scene in _War Games_ showed it,
sometimes one of the talented kid geeks needs others to tell him to
stop being annoying. So, as I see it, the owner of the list is a laid
back sorta' guy willing to pretend the three of you are different
people. I sure don't care as long as the new persona behaves better
than the last one! People need second chances, and bright kids who
have to learn how to behave sometimes deserve third chances.

But, look Justin: You are annoying my bandwidth, and I'm only willing
to listen to your OT rants a little bit. Your correct response now is
to create a fourth persona (but try to make different grammatical
mistakes next time, because most of us are native-speakers, and we
can tell), or just apologize, learn, and move on. You're on topic
posts are welcome, and we're even willing to nurse it along a bit.
But, I've gotta' go if you can't control yourself and the owner of
the list doesn't cut you off. Stay with us, Justin, but stop being
annoying.