[NTLK] Questions Regarding GIF pictures

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 15:22:15 PST

Hi list,
I just got some photos that are Newton Related in GIF format but it seems my
PC using various programs can not recognize the files.
Does anyone have any suggestions regarding what could be the problem.
It just states can't recognize file format or not recognized file format...

I've tried opening in Internet Explorer, PhotoShop 4.0 and several other
apps...
Is there a program to fix GIF files?

I'm going to place these on my Flickr Account of Newton Items and would love
any assistance...
Sorry I can't give more details... I'll try contacting the provider of the
GIFs to see if they can send it again or in another format...

This is strange as this has happened to me a few times, but this time it's
important to get access to these files so I'd appreciate any expert advice
if you have any.
I've also be granted permission to use these so personally so I'd rather not
pass them around unless I'm given permission to do that...
Would this open on a Wallstreet with OS 9.2.2 or it should not make a
difference?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung