Re: [NTLK] OT Powerbook 1400 Earthlink

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 07:01:48 PST

On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 12:38:09AM -0500, Justin Graziano wrote:
> Thanks but they take forever to respond over there at Apple
> discussions!!

That's too bad. It's also too bad that this is a Newton list, not a Mac
list, and you've been told so repeatedly.

Now, for the next time you ask for Mac support here instead of Newton
support, would you prefer to recieve obvious mocking and derision or
subtley wrong advice that will cause you to have to reinstall your Mac
and possibly cause hardware damage?

--
It is odd, but on the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon
in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to