[NTLK] Anyone doing Bluetooth with the Newton?

From: Thomas Tempelmann (tempelmann_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 15:05:12 PST

I had posted a question here a few days ago but received no responses.
Since it was also my first post, I wonder if they come through at all.

So, would please someone either write to the list (in case you see no
one else has already) or to me privately to tell me that my msgs make
it to the list?

Or, if you are using a Bluetooth card, please respond as I have a new
Pico card and would like to know if others have successfully used it
and if so, how exactly and with which Blunt version.

Thomas