Re: [NTLK] ]MP2100 internet over ethernet: Roundup?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 11:09:29 PST

On 2/22/06, david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net <david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net>
wrote:

> All you need is the 5mp driver for the Newt. I have a 5MP and print via IR
> to it - no Ethernet needed, just point and print. The driver is here:

Dave,

Thanks for your reply to my inquiry...
I should have been more specific about my question...

I'm aware and have tested the IR Printing to the printer... Much too slow
though it works fine.
However my inquiry should have elaborated further - want to know how to
setup the Asante for the printer so I could print over the network...

Just wanted to know if anyone's done this before so when I'm free and my
setup at home is cleaned up and setup properly I can try this...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung