Re: [NTLK] eMate hinges and power adapter

From: Oliver Leaman (oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 15:59:48 PST

Keith

I would not worry too much about the hinge repair, I have had my eMate since
they first came out in the nineties and had no problems with it, there has
been no work on the hinges since I got it new. The backlight does not work
any more, but since everything else does I am not bothering to risk taking
it to pieces for a repair. It is a great machine, I have done about ten
books on it, and have a couple more on the go right now. I periodically back
up everything onto another computer expecting it to die at any moment, but
on it goes. Wonderful machine and I just find it fun to type on.

Oliver