[NTLK] email?

From: Eric Engle <engleerica_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 07:02:38 EST

Hi,

  Here we have lots of internet wireless cafes (wifi).

  I have a wlan card. It works. Is there any way to get email through wireless other than a web based email? The web based versions are way to slow and unreliable.

  Thanks!

"To bereave a man of life (says he) or by violence to confiscate his estate, without accusation or trial, would be so gross and notorious an act of despotism, as must at once convey the alarm of tyranny throughout the whole nation; but confinement of the person by secretly hurrying him to goal, where his sufferings are unknown or forgotten, is a less public, a less striking, and therefore a more dangerous engine of arbitrary government.'"
Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers

 Yahoo! Mail