Re: [NTLK] ANN:The Stanford Newton User Group

From: Joseph Solin <jsolin_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 09:28:37 EST

Does Mail V support multiple folders for archiving on a mail account?

Does Mail V synchronize your IMAP email account? In other words, if I
download an email message that I deleted on my desktop email client
(thus removed from the mail server), then will Mail V deleted it from
my Newton next time I connect? SimpleMail does not do this.

- Joe Solin