Re: [NTLK] Writestuff

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 10:56:24 EST

I agree. I would also go for merlin/wordsleuth for another $10. Great
Spell-checking and synonyms. Very customizable. And with the pointpro
tool you can call up the apps from anywhere there is a text caret. Just
make sure you use the version of Pointpro that comes with WriteStuff.
The one that comes with merlin/wordsleuth is a older one and is lacking
some features.

http://www.landware.com/catalog/newton/

-Dan