Re: [NTLK] newtsync.com is down

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 06:26:13 PST

hhhhhmmmmmm......

ditto, me to. Also having difficulties using NewtSync.
I have 900+ names.
I too have been using more than just the stock "Newton Names Acpp";
TiimeTrax(TM) and MoreInfo(TM).

Richard speaks of "rebuilding" the Name Soup, possibly cleaning it up,
reindexing, purging, etc.

I really could use NewtSync if only it worked for me to transfer my
contacts from my Mac to my Newton. I don't have the time to manually
enter over 900 contacts so if there's ANY way to get NewtSync to do the
work for me I'm all ears ;-)

Does anyone know how to rebuild ?